The gaming world gives you a never-ending thirst that barely allows anyone to remain settled for a long time. Once you’ve experienced a different-level gaming setup, everything below the level will start fading in front of you. Talking about the robust PC setup, we can’t ignore the importance of a top-notch gaming monitor in it. As no matter how much you invest in the other peripherals, the absence of an advanced gaming monitor will always hold you back.
A golden rule for selecting a gaming monitor is looking for their response rate and display resolution. As a monitor with a high response rate and display quality will provide you with the crispest and realistic visuals. In such a case, a Best 240Hz Gaming Monitors of refresh rate will be a wise choice to play high-graphic games. From spending countless hours on MOBA gaming to the live streaming of FPS games, you can expect anything from these monitors. Moreover, there is no need to spend a fortune in the building of your gaming setup.
You might be someone like this- “But hey! I can’t spend long hours hunting the best 240Hz monitor by myself.” We’ve done the hard homework for you. To save you a tonne of time and make you a satisfying purchase we’ve created an ultimate list. This list includes top robust 240Hz gaming monitors in the market that are indeed worth investing every penny.
There is also a buying guide at the bottom of this article that will help you to end your monitor hunt without any worries. This comprehensive guide will include every characteristic you should take care of.
Let us dive in the list, and begin your monitor hunt journey.
The Best 240Hz Gaming Monitors reviewed:
|Rank||Best 240Hz Gaming Monitors||Rating||Best Deal|
Dell Alienware AW2518Hf
BenQ Zowie XL2746S
Asus ROG Strix XG248Q
BenQ Zowie XL2546
LG Ultragear 27GK750
Full Review on Best 240Hz Gaming Monitors:
1. Dell Alienware AW2518Hf
“A gaming beast with 25 inches of a display screen and is equipped with an IPS panel for brilliant colour distribution within every viewing angle. It supports both Free-Sync and G-Sync technology for smooth gameplay.”
The Good Stuff:
- Starting with the most badass computer hardware company that is only known for providing robust machines through the time. A decently big group of gamers have already fallen in love with their services. The Alienware gaming monitor AW2518H is one of the perfect reasons why it is so.
- This robust machine supports Nvidia G-Sync or AMD Free-Sync technology so that you get the most desirable and smoothest gaming experience. Also, the 1MS quick response rate is always an ideal choice for professional gamers.
- Taking only a peek on the monitor will give you an overall idea about the performance you’ll receive with it. The sleek combination of white and silver design will remind you of the signature pattern of Alienware products. And the stunning back of the monitor with Alienware logo and configurable illuminated LED will give a new life to your gaming setup, especially during nights.
- It comes with a 1080p resolution display that provides an excellent display quality with the help of IPS panel technology. The IPS panel is the reason why the monitor costs a bit higher from its actual price. However, with the excellent colour distribution, you can use the monitor for binge-watching along with all your friends.
The Bad Stuff:
- There is nothing to worry about.
2. BenQ Zowie XL2746S
“A badass solution for the large screen lovers without costing a fortune on it. It comes with a large display screen of 27 inches and a quick response time of 0.5 MS for crisp visuals. The removable shield allows the user to pay more attention to the game by creating a close environment.”
The Good Stuff:
- Here is another brilliant choice if you’re aiming with a large display screen without worrying about taking instalments and EMIs. The BenQ Zowie XL2746S is a 27 inches monitor that simply conveys the intelligence of Zowie company. It is stuffed with extra robust features as compared to the price range and will surely stand on your expectations.
- The foremost reason for mentioning XL2746S in this list is more than an increase in display screen size and similar parameters as of XL2546 monitor. There are way more things waiting for you here. Let us discuss the performance of it. Its rapid response rate of 0.5MS will be enough to provide you with mind-blowing smooth visuals. The TN panel technology gives you an upper hand when it comes to speed factor.
- The quick response rate creates a powerful combination with 1080P resolution display that produces the most natural colours with crisp images. Also, other advanced display features like DyAc+ and Black Equalizer technologies maintain the utmost quality in every moving frame. All these features make this monitor an ideal choice for professional gamers, who dedicate their much time to streaming stuff.
- To get an overall build-in idea, there is barely any difference from the design of Zowie XL2546. The material is sturdy and stable that ensures a long lifespan and gives you a worry operating experience. Also, better to mention the removable shield, you’ll get with its pack. A monitor with a shield in such a large display is one of the rarest things you’ll ever notice in the world. To get more convenient gaming control, the monitor is also equipped with an S-switch. This switch allows you to customize multiple gaming profiles and change monitor settings with a single press.
The Bad Stuff:
- TN panel might be an issue for some people.
3. Asus ROG Strix XG248Q
“A 23.8 inches gaming monitor that as usual supports G-Sync technology for the tear-free gaming experience. The 1080p works best with the screen size to provide more pixel density within. The ASUS ELMB motion blur feature provides the user with the benefits of a CRT panel.”
The Good Stuff:
- Well, it is impossible that a robust gaming list is being prepared and Asus products aren’t showing up. The company has always been in one of the top positions in the gaming world. One of the recent successful launches of the company is ROG Strix gaming monitor of 23.8 inches.
- One of the appreciable features that make this monitor fall in the top-notch category is its compatibility with both FreeSync and G-Sync technologies. This allows you to play high-end games with smooth motions and sharp graphics that too without shedding tears. Also, the eye-care technology Asus provides in their products is also up to the mark.
- The monitor has a slight upper-hand in picture quality as compared to other 1080P monitors. Its 23.8 inches display gives more precise pixel ratio to provide you with sharp and realistic picture quality. Moreover, the robust refresh rate, along with 1MS response rate ensures a flawless gaming experience.
- It also allows you to enable ASUS ELMB ((Extreme Low Motion Blur) motion blur technology that provides the motion clarity as of a CRT panel monitor. Thus, getting the benefits of both TN and CRT panel technologies. Features like this are not usually visible, in such gaming monitors.
- The VESA mount trust, along with height and angle adjustment mechanism gives you reliable gaming experience. The pivot is movable up to 90 degrees and tilted from -5 to 20 degrees. Now, there is no need to adjust your favourable gaming positions for the sake of the best view.
The Bad Stuff:
- The TN panel technology limits you for multipurpose usage.
4. BenQ Zowie XL2546
“A budget-friendly solution to your gaming needs that comes with a 24.5 inches display at affordable prices. The screen size proves to be beneficial with Full HD resolution. Along with the monitor, a removable shield is also included for better concentrations.”
The Good Stuff:
- BenQ is one of the few companies that have successfully made their name in both general computer hardware and gaming machines world. The BenQ Zowie XL2546 is one of the reputable gaming monitors in the market. It’ll be the best choice to get a top-notch gaming experience at an economical price.
- Starting with the design of the monitor that grabs the viewer’s attention in the blink of an eye due to its removable shield. Whenever, you feel an urge to need more focus and personalized gaming experience, try to play by putting on these shields. It’ll prevent your vision from every distraction and will take your gaming skills to a whole different level. You can also adjust the position and height of this hefty set up according to your comfortable positions.
- Its large display screen of 24.5 inches along with such a high refresh rate of 240Hz will give you the most outstanding gaming graphics. The 1080P resolution is best suited for this screen size. Also, the 1MS quick response rate acts as a cherry in the cake that ensures lag-free and zero ghosting watching experience.
- Another fantastic feature that XL2546 monitor comes with is multiple technologies compatibility. You guess that right, correspondence of other beast devices this monitor also supports G-Sync display technology for healthy eyes gaming experiences. Moreover, with enhanced display features like Black Equalizer and excellent colour vibrance, there is nothing to worry about.
- It is astonishing how the company has lowered the price range without compromising the counting of features in the monitor’s arsenal. There are numerous plug-in ports to eradicate any possible issues. Moreover, there is no need to worry about the durability of this product as it comes with three long years of replaceable warranty
The Bad Stuff:
- The same thing goes here; you can’t expect an IPS panel in an economical price range.
5. LG Ultragear 27GK750
“Comes with a huge display screen of 27 inches for the utmost gaming experience. Also, the cost-efficient price allows the user to get high-end leisures without going high. The 1MS motion blur technology.”
The Good Stuff:
- LG is another renowned company that is providing its services from the ages. It’s also one of the few leading companies that have strengthened their branches in almost every sector. The LG Ultragear 27GK750 will be the best choice if you’re in love with large screens. And the best part is, there is no need to pay much for this leisure.
- It is a budget-friendly gaming monitor that comes with a large screen of 27 inches. Surprisingly in such a low budget, you also get a Full HD resolution of 1080P for utmost display quality. Of course with the TN panel technology, you can’t invite your friend for binge-watching shows. However, you can expect smooth and quick gameplay visuals.
- Another adoring display feature that the company loves to brag about is their 1ms Motion Blur Reduction technology. The feature uses the monitor’s backlight to decrease the motion blur of any visuals. It will significantly improve your experience while playing high moving games. For more reliable gaming visuals and tear-free watching experience, the monitor allows you to use G-Sync technology as well.
- Talking about the design of the monitor, there is nothing fancy. The system feels sturdy and regular, and the VESA support provides you with decent screen adjustability as well. You can adjust the height up to 110mm and tilt/ swivel the screen from -20 to 20 degrees. Comparatively, you’ll get more movement permission as compared to other large monitors.
The Bad Stuff:
- There is nothing to worry about besides TN panel technology.
Things To Consider Before Making Any Purchase
This was a short yet ultimate list of best 240Hz gaming monitors. Let me be more honest with you here. The main reason for keeping this list short and precise was to keep you away from delusional situations. These monitors demand a bit more investment as compared to the general monitors. It’ll be of no use if you fall for glitters and aren’t able to make a satisfying purchase.
Although going through this list will take you to half only. Still, there is a need to know several essential factors you should consider before making any purchase. As for getting a high-end gaming computer, you should understand why you should pay such prices. To give you a brief knowledge in this area, we’ve mentioned a detailed monitor buying guide. The guide includes all the essential factors and discussions that might have bothered you while reading that list. Let us dive in.
Let us start with the easiest one to understand. Screen size is one of the foremost things that both a layman and professional gamer consider. Now, there is no bottom line for ideal screen size. The simple rule says the more extensive the screen, the more entertainment you’ll get. Also, you’ll have increased your budget with every increase in display size. However, talking about Best 240Hz Gaming Monitors, it’ll be convenient if we place a limit on the screen sizes. An ideal gaming screen should at least be 23 inches. By ensuring the minimum size, you’ll be able to play any game without limiting your pleasure level. Although pleasure and entertainment never limit itself. You can always go for large screen displays of 27 inches for the utmost gaming experience.
Here’s a wise thing to keep in mind, with an increase in size, the display features of monitors should also be powerful enough. Otherwise, the screen will act as a liability.
The word resolution is a simple word to refer to the number of pixels in a particular screen. As we all know, the pixels are the lifeblood of the display quality. For instance- A monitor comes with 1920 x 1080 pixels (This number is stated in the height X width format) has these many pixels in the whole area. You got it right, here is also the simple rule apply- the more the resolution, the better your watching experience will be. Ideally, you should consider high resolution when choosing a large display, as an adequate pixel density should be maintained.
A display resolution of 1080P is sufficient to get the utmost display comfort in a 22 to 28 inches monitor.
The refresh rate is simply a number that is measured in Hertz and tells us how many times the monitor can update new images within a second. It is one of the most important factors while buying a monitor. To get the blur-free and smooth picture quality, you should go for higher refresh rates. There are different ranges of refresh rate monitors available in the market.
For general purposes, even a 60 Hz refresh rate is enough to cover all your works efficiently. However, a Best 240Hz Gaming Monitors would be best if you are looking for a higher rate for gaming purposes to get smooth high-graphics gaming experiences.
This factor is probably the difficult one to choose from. Monitors with an LCD screen comes with panel technology that controls all the display attributes of the monitor. To date, there are three-panel technologies for LCD screens, and they are- IPS, VA, and TN. All these three panels have their pros and cons.
TN panel is the oldest yet fastest technology. However, the colour distribution in different viewing angles is not up to the mark. This is an ideal choice for gaming purposes where speed matters a lot. Also, it is the cheapest of all.
VA panel is the upgraded version that aims to provide the best colour contrast out of all the panels.
The IPS panel is the latest technology that generally has a faster refresh rate and distributes even colours in every viewing angle—an ideal choice for professional use.
It might not seem a big deal but expecting a gaming monitor at this price range with an adjustable neck is a wise move. This gives you a comfort of binge-watching or playing games for endless hours without compromising your lazy, comfortable positions. An ideal monitor stand should at least come with decent height adjustability (up to 100mm is enough) and a tiltable mechanism (-5 to 20 degrees) for convenience. Another great situation where you’ll need to adjust the position of the display is playing different types of games. You’ll require a wide-range view playing a racing game whereas a precise angle will be more beneficial during an FPS game.
Investing this much amount on a single device indeed makes you question about the durability and longevity factors. A high-end gaming monitor is not only stuffed with robust features but also ensures a decent lifespan as well. The bottom line for choosing a gaming monitor is at least two years of replaceable warranty. However, many trustworthy brands even offer three long years of warranty in their trusted products. This period will make sure that the product is worth investing every penny.
Ugh! I never like to discuss this factor while talking about any product. However, this can’t be helped, having a broad idea and planning about your budget will help you to make a confident purchase. Gaming monitors don’t allow you to settle at low prices, especially with a high refresh-rate of 240 Hz, you should already set some high expectations. Luckily, Best 240Hz Gaming Monitors families do come with a decent gap in their price range depending on the screen size and other parameters. This price range starts from 30 thousand Indian Rupees to 50 thousand Indian Rupees. Choose the best gaming monitor according to your budget norms.
Any device hunt, especially with this much price range was never an easy task. This was it, I’m sure, going with the above information will surely help you to get your best gaming commander. However, if you’re someone who is still struggling with choices, let me suggest you the best. The Alienware AW2518H will be a wise choice towards building a powerful gaming setup. The monitor gives a tough competition to every other guy in the market. Moreover having IPS panel technology gives you an upper hand for multipurpose usages.
If you’re aware of any other Best 240Hz Gaming Monitors that we haven’t mentioned in the list, do help visitors and us by commenting below. Also, if you’re facing any issue or doubts regarding this topic, the comment box is always there for you. I promise that our team will catch you within no time.